Sunday 10 November 2013

Petr's EDC 'Benchmade 707Sequel'

Today I am going to show you another my favourite 
EDC Knife which 'Benchmade 707 sequel'.

I have used this knife every day for a year. ;)

Look at photos beautiful!!

 
Olympus PEN F with 38mm f3.5 macro
tri-x400

This model made design by McHenry&Williams.
I love 154CM steel living a day. It is easy to sharpern and quite stronger.
Recently a lot of stronger steel is popular. However if it is more stronger than 154CM steel , it will be very difficult to sharpen to me.
It is depends on taste of people. :)


Let we see the beautiful serrated blade. I like serrated blade combo knife for living a day. It is more use of me.  However I wanted to buy this knife full plain edge version. Sadly I could not get it. It is illegal to bring over 6cm plain edge knife in my country. XD... ... ... 707 sequel is 7cm,.. BUT why serrated combo edge is fine? Because the plain edge part is under 6cm. So serrated is fine??  O,.o kkk. God.... I really do not understand this strange rule. I could ignore that rule , but I had to buy this model from on the internet so that is problem when it arrives at the customs.. so I had no choice. 4 defferent model exist of 707 sequel which '707sequel(plain edge)','707sequel(black plain edge)','707sequel(serrated combo)','707sequel(black serrated combo). My model is '707sequel satin finish serrated combo edge'.
Olympus PEN F with 38mm f3.5 macro
tri-x400

I do not like black version knives. It could be good for tactical situation 
during operation at night. :D Cool but not for me.

  
It comes with blue box with nice pouch.
It is really small and lovely knife. It might not be so good for guys who has got big hands.


  Just one thing I DO NOT LIKE that belt clip.
Benchmade has got couple of different belt clip. I could not know exactly which clip comes with. One day I will try to strip away the paints of clip.

Handle is kind of aluminum which quite stronger against scratch and quite comfortable.
G10 is inside. Very nice!


Simple and beautiful back. Blade thickness is around 3mm. It is very enough for living a day.









Razor sharp!! It was... haha XD  I usually sharpen knife with any rocks or stones when I have not got sharpener outside. Anyway sharp!!








Beautiful Benchmade butterfly logo!












I always keep this 707sequel everyday even though do not use it.
I surely can say that it good decision to get this knife for living a day for some small works. 
I have not felt inconvenience with this Benchamde 707sequel

WHAT? It LOOKS VERY DIFFICULT TO USE FOR FRUITS?

Oh guys just try to cut fruits by serrated edge!
No problems to eat. :D

Next time I will write my bushcraft knife :) 

Thanks for visit.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment